Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Baseball!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004--What a great day in baseball! The Cardinals played the Astros starting at 4:20 this afternoon followed by the Red Sox and Yankees, who just finished a little while ago. This is why I love Fall, and especially October.

So, Christina and I were watching the Cards and Astros till the 9th inning when I had to leave for work...I was already late and Christina had to push me out of the room so I would leave. As if I wanted to leave the game when it's tied 4-4 in the 9th in a 3-2 series led by the Astros!! That meant also missing the majority of the Sox and Yanks game also...I saw the last inning pretty much. I know my dad wouldn't approve, but I'm glad Boston won the American League Championship. Now, the Cardinals need to win tomorrow's game! ...I need to be able to watch the game! I have to work again...damn! Portable tv anyone? Radio that actually gets the broadcast? Or am I just going to have to be satisfied with seeing the end of the last inning once again? Maybe I'll just call Christina every 30 mins for an update...

Don't get me wrong, I love working the evening shift of the PTS Starbucks Kiosk located in McKay Center....just not this week! It's a good thing we have reading week this coming week of the World Series... A thought about that...Christina is leaving me so who am I going to watch the series with!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home