Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Of Friday, October 15, 2004

Here is the promised weekend post, picture and all:

Last week I was talking to someone and they mentioned that when the preview students were here they were going to wear a squirrel costume. They wanted to sit outside the chapel reading a newspaper so people would see a giant squirrel upon leaving. We all laughed. I walk out of chapel on Friday and see this giant squirrel walking around and think to myself, "Wait, someone told me they were going to do that!...who was it?" Then here comes Mr. Squirrel running up to give me a hug. As I pry my mind of who is in the costume. I finally remember. When other people find out who it is they ask, "Why?" All I could say is, I haven't even known this fella for very long and I know that there is no reason.

Little did I know that Holly was sitting in a room across campus trying to pay attention to the speaker for the preview students, but was instead watching in amusement as me and a few others are walking around outside following the big squirrel and taking pictures.


PTS Mascot Posted by Hello

Nice. We figure that since there are so many of these cute little guys running around campus (I love to sit and watch/laugh at them--thanks Katie Deming for my appreciation of the little fellas) we should make them our mascot.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home