Saturday, October 09, 2004

Just for once

Today might be a guitar playing/songwriting day. It seems forever since I took time for that. My Texas buds (are any PTS people reading my blog anymore, or was it just cause Adam linked to my blog one day?) know that I really want to record a CD. I go through times of being really excited and ready to find a place to record, to wondering if it would be worth it. I was talking to a guy last night at a party, he's a drummer, and mentioned my desire to record a few songs professionally. He was really encourging me to go ahead and do so. I told him that I really like my songs, but don't know if other people will. Apparently that shouldn't stop me from pursuing this. He gave an example of a band that didn't have a lot of musical talent but they believed in their songs so much that people liked them--I forget what band he said. "Do you want to record? You should. It will mean something whether it's to you or your children or whoever."


"We just want something to mean something for once, just for once."-Shane Nicholson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home