Friday, October 01, 2004

AC Homecoming

A few AC people have questioned me to see if I'm coming down for Homecoming...

This is the deal. I really really want to fly down and see everyone, but the funds are real low/almost non-existent. I was hoping I would be able to work something out, but I still have to pay back my student account for text books and just recently started working for the catering group here on campus. I would do a monthly payment thing for the ticket, but have slacked off thus far on owning a credit card so there is pretty much no way for me to go.

This is real sad because I miss you guys and want to see you...and sing in the choir as an alumni! But, unless there is a mircle of my receiving a large sum of money for my Birthday, I will have to say I can't make it for Homecoming.

1 Comments:

At 6/10/04 7:18 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Either that or someone starts a "Send Mary to AC Homecoming Fund".... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home