Thursday, February 03, 2005

Post about as scatter-brained and focused as I feel...

I know people are coming to my blog--the counter doesn't lie--but the lack of comments throughout my posts kinda sucks. Or shall I say thanks to the few who actually comment. I know, I'm just too intimidating for you. That's ok. It happens. GET OVER IT! :)


I'm real short on motivation...slim to none. Yet, somehow, even though I know I should care, DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE BLOG OF SOMEONE WHO CARES?


Maybe a happy note for once. Today was Matt's 26th Birthday. Will bought a cake--an extremely good one--and brought it up to the front of the cafeteria while Patrick and I grabbed the mic to lead everyone in Happy Birthday. Then Will made Matt walk to the front to get his cake. It was great. I have to admit...when I e-mailed people about being "all about grabbing the mic in the cafe and busting out Happy Birthday" I had just finished a great and relaxing conversation with the group of people in my room--and a rather full glass of French wine and a Hopdevil Ale, courtesy of Michael, and therefore had more nerve for that sort of thing. Thus, even as I was writing this e-mail to people, I realized that when it actually came down to it I probably would chicken out. Of course, there was none of that after having e-mailed everyone about it. So, I merely suggested that I have at least one other person up there with me. Thanks Patrick. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home