Thursday, March 31, 2005

Gizoogle

Michael pointed me to this site. There's something incrediably funny about translating certian websites into gansta. Like this one for example.

My favorite quotes from the gansta version of my blog:

Wanna Be Gangsta at The Ring of Brodgar. I pusha walk'n around tha Ring of Brodgar n can only imagine how bootylicious an Easta ho-slappin' there would be droppin hits. From March 27th post, Easter Sunday.


"So why do you W-to-tha-izzant ta dread yo hair?" you might be ask'n . Hollaz to the East Side. "Why ruin yo long, trippin' beautiful, straight hair?" Perhaps tizzle is P-to-tha-izzart of it . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. I love mah hair, but it's been this way foreva. Straight. Shizzort or long, it's straight. (Except fo` mah brief spiral perm days that is.) But it's time ta move on frizzom tha straight n perfect hizzy.

I was jealous of tha bitchez in hizzay schoo` who had long, straight, C-to-tha-izzalm hair tizzy they could P-to-tha-izzull bizzack wit they finga, frizzay ta bizzack, n it fall perfectly into place n' shit. My hizzy was just a frizzy mess. In college, I cut mah hair n stopped using mah mom's good intention shampoo n conditiona tizzle adds several volumes ta yo hair n shit. Suddenly thugz were messin' me thizzat they were jealous of mah hair sho nuff. "You can jizzust run a brizzush through it n it's beautiful." Finally droppin hits. Wizzle I started ta G-R-to-tha-izzow mah hizzy bizzy ta its current length I realized thizzay fo` once in mah life I loved mah hair.
From March 27 post, I've made up my mind concerning said dreadlocks.


If I talked/wrote like this would you leave comments the blizzog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home