Friday, May 20, 2005

Resorted to video games...

The Spurs are in the playoffs. Sweet.

Can I just say that it's weird being home? I'm not used to answering to people, much less multiple people, when wanting to go out and do something. I've been away from home for 5 years only visiting a couple times a year. It's a different way of life around here. I do need a summer job other wise I'll have no money to escape every now and then and who wants to sit on their bum all summer? I've already gotten a bit tired of that.

Started playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time again, however. I tried a while back, but it messed up and wouldn't let me finish one of the temples I was in. This frustrated me and I haven't wanted to try again. Since then there are now Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and the soon released Twilight Princess. Seems that I will be busy trying to catch up with all of them. Makes it hard when the only time I can do this is when I'm at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home