Saturday, November 13, 2004

Added blogger links

Hey wonderful people. I have a few links of PTS bloggers that I've added. Definately not an exhaustive list and I'll have to add more later.

Dave, Dean, and Nick all have interesting blogs with posts on theology, church issues,
and randomn seminary happenings.

And then there is this blog West Coast Chaos that I've come across in my blog wanderings. Check out this post on Christian Music Best song about God that probably isn't.

And speaking of Christian music...there's a Cantate Domino Choir Concert tonight at 8 pm in Miller Chapel. All PTS people should come.

1 Comments:

At 14/11/04 3:57 PM, Blogger Temujin said...

Thanks for the linkage. Now if you'll just join the TTLB Ecosystem...
http://www.truthlaidbear.com/addtoscan.php

I can move up from being a "slithering reptile"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home