Monday, November 01, 2004

In the spirit of the election....

Lil bit a Cross Canadian Ragweed for ya:

"We're gonna put the word out on the streets
No more Washington, DC
I'm gonna make this country big and strong
No more paying of your tax's
The capital is in Fort Worth, Texas
That's the only place a house that big belongs...

If I were president
If I were president
If you don't like Willie Nelson
You got to go to prison
If I were president
So cash your vote and make it me
And if I win the beer is free
If I were president"


*Soon there will be a picture of me and the girls in my hall from the Halloween party we had in our dorm on Friday night. Go here to read about the joys of a seminary party.

**Sometime in the near future there will be pictures of Princeton's Fall! I need to finish the roll and get them developed though... I'm not as high tech as Adam here with a digital camera...

1 Comments:

At 15/1/05 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Mary,
You crazy, I laugh at you and all your friends and all your Family (excepted your cool brother of course) . LOL! You are so funny LOL! Making A website about your self LOL! Bye LOL.

welL byE "missY marY anN !!!"

loL!

! !
!
[--]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home