Thursday, November 11, 2004

Mahna Mahna!


Mahna Mahna! Posted by Hello


So, I've sent this link to some of the NT 400 people already, but I thought that I would share it with the rest of you as well. If your week was anything like mine you'll definately appreciate this...


Dr. Wagner played this song at the beginning of the second hour of exegesis, and most people were wondering what in the heck he was playing. It's Mahna Mahna folks. The song is from a muppet's video about a character named Mahna Mahna.....reminds me of friends back home who I've cracked up with watching this video. :) Anyway, I looked all around for the video and here it is! It's hysterical. (scroll to the bottom and click the video link)

Original Mahna Mahna video

And, as an added bonus...in the process of trying to find the original video I found another quite hysterial version.....

Political Mahna Mahna video

All I can say is, expecting to see the original version, I definately fell out of the chair laughing and confused when this came up!


I lied...all I can say is...Mahna Mahna! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home