Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sigma Phi Chi For Eternity

(You know, I think it's amusing that the number one way people land on my blog from Google and Yahoo! is by searching for the Mahna Mahna video. Sweet.)


Sigma Phi Chi


Don't mess with Founders Posted by Hello

My wonderful Sigma Phi Chi Sisters at Austin College took 5 pledges last night at Bid Night. I'm sad I couldn't be there, but I know they had a great night. Ahh, the fun/crazy times. Perhaps being a grad student should make me detached from the longings of the college days, but, then again, who cares... I'm a founding member, there are attachments to my sorority that obviously some graduates at seminary don't have. Or maybe they're all too old to appreciate such childish ways. I almost ran around outside in my letters yelling out Sigma songs, but I had a Gospel Fest to attend to. Perhaps next year, if there are other Sigmas here to yell them out with me, we can cause a ruckus on Bid Night.

"An army of rooters are we..."

"I bleed my colors green and silver don't you wish you were a Sigma too!"

Sigma Phi Chi Alumnus and so very proud to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home