Tuesday, August 10, 2004

He will be missed...

Have you ever had a feeling that you should get to know someone when you meet them because they seem like a really great person to know? That's how I felt about Scott, and now it's too late. Kelly just came and told me that he died. I'm not sure when, but I guess that doesn't really matter. As far as I know he had a brain hemorrhage which they think was caused by a bike accident that he had a few weeks ago. Even though I didn't really know Scott, I still feel the loss. The community here is feeling a great loss. We're meeting in the chapel to pray at 10:15 tonight so if you read this before or around that time please join us in prayer from where you are. Continue your prayers for him and his family and friends and all of us here at PTS who are faced with the death of a fellow classmate. I love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home