Thursday, November 18, 2004

I hate Thursdays

I hate staying up writing a paper until all hours of the morning
I hate waking up for 8 o'clock lectures after this
I hate 8 o'clock in the morning
I hate Thursday because of 2 two hour classes
I hate Thursday because I have 2 precepts besides this
I hate precepts, or, more accuratly,
I hate speaking in precepts
I hate not being able to formulate my thoughts in speech
I hate feeling under educated in comparison to others
I hate having to rely on the written form of my words
I hate feeling so constrained within my own weakness

Anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

1 Comments:

At 25/11/04 6:27 AM, Blogger St. Casserole said...

I read your blog from the Deep South. I've been ordained for 26 years now in the PC USA. I remember VERY well having to speak in seminary classes. Everyone else seemed articulate and bright. I felt like a knucklehead. In one class I was trying to make a point about which I felt very emotional. I burst into tears. After that I didn't want to speak another word ever. But, I got over it. You will, too. Never give up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home