Friday, December 24, 2004

My 23rd of December

Yesterday I was trying to get some last minute shopping done with Steph and Jo, after an excellent lunch at Aqua Java, but the lights went out in the mall. I was half expecting a weird chain of events to begin, people running around in a free for all, reeking havoc in the mall, while else where someone is masterminding a way to take over the world. Maybe this is a result from a hidden desire to experience such a thing, although I was glad nothing like that actually happened. It was annoying though because I had to go back to the mall later... But the plus side of that is I got to take the pictures I had wanted to take earlier of the Santa set up. People didn't understand the concept of Santa sitting on the back of a beach car, surrounded by surfing reindeer, reindeer on a wave runner, and reindeer relaxing under a beach umbrella by a palm tree next to the Christmas tree decorated with Sand Dollars and Starfish... So, I took pics and they will eventually find themselves posted on the blog.

So since I had to leave the mall early, I went to the library to research for my bio-medical ethics paper. Here I am a couple days before Christmas checking out all the books on bipolar and depression that my local library has. Did I mention that I hate the concept of having finals after Christmas? I was thinking about everything I had to do yesterday and I started feeling sick--what a way to spend your break after not being home and seeing people for 6 months, having an anxiety attack about school work.

Mom cooked some chicken enchiladas and charro beans for me for dinner last night. So good. And she bought me Mission Tortilla Chip Strips! Did you know that every time I walk into the grocery store in Princeton I look to see if they suddenly realize that they need to stock up on Mission Tortilla chips? Oh, but I just did a store check for stores that sell them and there is one 15 mins from Princeton in Somerset. Good to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home