Thursday, August 12, 2004

Things that make studying worth while...

1) While studying this afternoon I saw a guy who resembled Derek Jeter. It was much more interesting to wonder about him than translate Greek sentences:

If he is Derek Jeter what would he be doing in Princeton, NJ eating at this place? Would Derek Jeter wear a Yankees cap if he came here? If I were Derek Jeter would I wear a Yankees cap? Afterall, it is his team...I would wear things that say Princeton on them. I should go ask him if he's Derek Jeter...I wonder if anyone's ever asked him that, or if other people think he looks like Derek Jeter... I know he's not really Derek Jeter, but wouldn't it be awesome if he was? I wonder if I would talk to him?

Probably not because I'd be too busy wondering...



2) The translation of the last sentence of the practice and review exercises in Chapter 23 of N. Clayton Croy's A Primer of Biblical Greek:

Shall we drink wine until we are not able to walk nor speak?



:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home