Monday, September 13, 2004

I need, I have, I forgot

I need a cd player... I just got a package from Janice with 3 cd's in it...one containing only TX Country, one of Cross Canadian Ragweed and Pat Green, and one of mainstream country. I'm real excited and can't wait to listen to them as I lounge on my bed and stare up at the TX flag while drinking a Dos Equis, since Shiner is lacking around here. Ha ha. Now I need money to buy the cd player and Dos Equis. Minor details... I need a job.

I have my audition for the PTS Cantate Domino and Touring Choirs tomorrow afternoon at 4 ET. I haven't sung real music in a long time so I may have forgotten how to sing correctly...in other words, I need to reacquaint myself with the practice room concept. I sang through some of my recital music from last semester at AC this afternoon, and I guess that's all I can really do besides go in tomorrow and warm-up before the audition. Hopefully the skills ain't all gone. Nah, they can't be or Sylvia would drive up here, walk up to me, give me that look, and say, "That's embrasing." LOL ...If you know Sylvia, you know that's true... Well, maybe she wouldn't drive up here, but e-mail is always an option. Although, I never really got the e-mails she sent me anyway...and therefore missed voice classes... I hear the AC A Cappella Choir has a ton of male voices now. Pretty cool. Hopefully, I will be able to hear it...sing in it as an alumni(!!) for Homecoming. I'm praying real hard that it works out to come down then. It goes back to the whole I need a job thing.

I forgot how annoying it is to live in a dorms with loud blasted music and slamming doors. Oh, yeah, and where hearing entire conversations through the wall isn't necessarily a superpower...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home