Saturday, December 25, 2004

White Christmas in CC, TX!!

I never thought I'd see the day when it snowed in Corpus Christi, TX! A white Christmas Eve and a white Christmas! I keep wondering where I am cause it can't be CC! But it is and I have pictures thanks to my mom's digital camera, click here.

We got at least 4.4 inches of snow which is the most since Feb. 14, 1895 according to
KRISTV.com-Rare snow Blankets South Texas. I think the most before that was 1.5 inches and it was also a long time ago...like when my dad was in 5th grade probably.

My favorite picture is the palm tree with the snow on it and the Christmas tree next to it. These are my next door neighbor's trees--Janice and I got to have a snow ball fight with my bros on Christmas Eve. When did we ever think that would be possible?

Merry Christmas everyone!


1 Comments:

At 27/12/04 8:21 AM, Blogger kyledawn said...

i am sooo incredibly jealous that you have snow! i was looking forward to coming back to kansas because it had already snowed but it's all gone. i haven't seen any of the white stuff yet and now i find out that texas had snow!!! jeesh. at least i know there is some waiting in new jersey . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home