Tuesday, December 28, 2004

U2//HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB and CCR: Soul Gravy

Just received my Christmas present from my brother Aaron--we draw names since there are too many of us otherwise. I asked for the collectors edition of the new U2 cd How to dismantle an atomic bomb. This contains the cd, a dvd, and a book. The book is amazing--very thought provoking. I wanted this edition because I heard a friend from PTS talking about it and he really seemed to like it. I can see why. I'm not the hard core, long time fan of U2, although that's mainly because I have just recently--beginning in college--broken out of my Christian music only world, but the songs I know of U2's I like. So, I guess you could say I took a bargain as to whether or not I would actually like this cd, based on the excitement of a friend and the few songs of theirs I already new. From what I have heard listening to the cd so far, I'd say it was worth it.

And Janice bought me the Cross Canadian Ragweed cd Soul Gravy which also has a dvd. Also good stuff.

I love music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home