Tuesday, January 04, 2005

No Mas Tejas... (till ?)

Back in P-town.

Tempted to leave the post at that, but you know me...I can't.

It was sad watching all the Tex-Mex and Taco places dissapear into the distance... [Kara, those tamales your family made were muy excellante!]

It was also sad leaving all my friends again. Alot of anxiety in that ride to the airport...the sadness of leaving Texas and my family and friends, yet knowing that I have great friends here at school who I am excited to see. All this and the thought of impending finals, and an Old Testament Review in the morning of which I've done nothing for... Yeah...about that... I should probably go. Yeah...

I'm not blog until after this craziness ends... That's not until the 14th... Anyone think I can make it that long without blogging?

Hummm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home