Sunday, January 16, 2005

cheap shots--not that kind a shots

Quick question....is it self-promotion if I make comments about other people on my blog? What about if I refer to articles and such that I enjoy? Wouldn't that be promotion of someone or something else? Clearly then, I am in this blogging business for others. Clearly.

Helped Boswell pack up and head for DC today--anything to get that guy outta here faster. You're still here? Can I help you pack up those books Kevin? Great...don't let the door hit ya on your way out. :) Totally kidding. All this to say, have a good semester in DC and don't be a stranger.

Enjoyed dinner in the Alex Oratory this evening with several guys. Luke made Lental soup and set up the room nicly so we could all have a relaxing dinner. It was really good, and I think he's cooking again tomorrow night. I have awesome friends.

Watched In Good Company this evening as well, with more awesome friends.

Hoping to get a hold of Karen and Allison so that I can go hang out with them in the city this week.

Waiting for Carrie to get here on the 19th.

See, it's not all about me. Oh, right, that's why you have all those links on the right side of the page...

-Stephen
-Rick Ufford-Chase, Moderator of the 216th Presbyterian (USA) General Assembly
-Na Mare-poetry blog

to name a few...

2 Comments:

At 17/1/05 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O what a dream life is to us all
All the way to hope seems such a long way home
But then again I think of you
And know deep down
That life is real and God is true
And you are part of the dream
Thanks for being a part of my life
After all
I'm your dear ole dad

 
At 17/1/05 8:44 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Thanks dad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home