Friday, January 07, 2005

I feel like a gnat in a hail storm...

Perhaps blogging for prayer is better than not blogging in this instance.

The Old Testament Final is tomorrow morning...I am freaking out about it. Everytime I turn around I realize there is more that I haven't even begun to study, much less know well enough for the test. I could definately use prayers for the rest of my studying today and the test in the morning--for me to not become too anxious and make myself sick.

Thanks guys.

2 Comments:

At 7/1/05 8:29 PM, Blogger kyledawn said...

just thought i'd give you a little bit of amusement . . . i know i appreciate a splash of humor when i'm trying to study!

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/123004/graduate-school.gif

 
At 8/1/05 9:50 PM, Blogger Mary said...

hahaha....so true.... Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home