Monday, January 10, 2005

THE EDUCATIONAL INSANITY CONTINUES

Thanks for prayers on my OT Final!

Wish I could say I am almost finished, but I still have 3 papers and the Church History Final... YUCK!

Wednesday--Church History Final (for you AC people who've taken Intro to Christian Theo with Steve Stell, it's set up similar to his "celebration of learning"...i.e. drawing the essay questions out of a hat)

Thursday--BioMedical Ethics 13-15 pg paper as well as Church, Community, and Nation 15-20 pg paper due (THE CCN PAPER IS THE SOLITARY GRADE FOR THIS CLASS!)

Friday--NT Exegesis 7 page paper on Mark 10.32-45


Someone asked me last night, "How are you?"
I answered, "Going insane"
He answered, "Good, that's the way it should be"

That's encouraging....

Some else at dinner tonight said, "What do you have left?"
I replied, "3 papers and Church History"
In wide eyes, "I was going to complain, but you just made me feel a lot better"

Obviously, I have way too much to do and I need to go now.

PRAY!! Please!!

1 Comments:

At 10/1/05 8:18 PM, Blogger Temujin said...

Yeah, suddenly my life doesn't seem so bad, after all. Thanks Mary!

Dang girl, you got it rough. Just keep slogging through. You'll get there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home