Monday, January 17, 2005

Musicals/This day in 2004

Musicals

Not sure what to think of these....

Altar Boyz

Jerry Springer: The Opera

I guess the lady from Aberdeen would like the last one..."Jerry Springer, sex on legs." Yikes...did I just write that on my blog?

I guess I can't write something like that without explaining the story, and that I am quoting a drunk Scottish lady... Fun times in hotel pubs in Scotland.


This day in 2004

Just think, my Scotland buddies, a year ago today, we were on our way to Elgin, and stopped to see Castles Girncoe and Sinclair, Old Wick Castle, and the cliffs behind Old Wick Castle. Then after 2 days in Elgin, we headed on to Aberdeen, with a stop at the Glenfiddich Distillery, where I thought about working if Scotch was a benefit. Perhaps it's not too late?


*One day I'll have my own digital camera and will not have to steal pics from people...once again, these are from Stephen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home